Midwinter is looking for a senior generalist/system engineer to join our talented team in the Seattle area. We are a small engineering team where your work and effort will have real impact on the games we make.
Are you the kind of engineer who enjoys working on hard and fun problems in multiple different areas at the same time? Do you find building new systems exciting? Do you have Unreal experience?
As a senior engineer at Midwinter, you will help create advanced systems using Unreal Engine 4. You will be working with a highly experienced team with a lot of drive and energy. Your work will directly contribute to the success of our studio’s first title, Scavengers.
- Work closely with everyone across all disciplines on the team.
- Create solid and bug free systems.
- Maintain features and shipping quality C++ code.
- 3+ Years of industry experience.
- 5+ Years of C/C++ experience.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Great understanding of 3D math, performance and debugging.
- Passion for problem solving.
- One or more shipped console games.
- One area of specialization (gfx/ui/animation/physics etc).
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.