Midwinter is looking for a full-time Community Manager to join our Seattle-based team.
As the Community Manager for our debut title, Scavengers, you will be responsible for being the voice and face of the relationship with our players, ensuring thoughtful and timely assistance, putting in place firm but fair standards and guidelines for the community to engage with. The bridge between players, studio, and internal marketing teams, you will be a staunch representative of our brand, creating top-quality content and strategies that our entire community will benefit from.
The way we communicate with our audience is key. We want to take them on a memorable, meaningful journey; experiencing next generation and multiplayer games inthe most positive ways possible. How we communicate that to our Players is at the heart of our journey to changing the way the world experiences multiplayer games.
Areas For Impact
We’re focused on creating lasting and meaningful impressions on our player base. The community as a whole will benefit from your approachable, friendly, and helpful support.They’ll engage with your strong, relevant, and on-point social content whatever the medium and will see you as their key link to Scavengers and the studio team.You will represent our brand to the players, being the person that has to represent our values to the core player audience but most importantly will be easy to talk to, fun, and supportive throughout all of their endeavors with us.
We'd like to hear from you if you embody the following:
While we think the below experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!
- Experience in managing large, growing gaming communities of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people, creating fun, dynamic, relatable and engaging spaces.
- Supporting internal stakeholders and wider operational teams to rollout marketingstrategies and tactics. Driving your own community initiatives against bigger campaign goals.
- You're a strategist, you carefully plan, produce and generate incredible work because of this.
- You understand the industry and know how to talk to gaming audiences, stay on top of trends, and be on-point.
- You know the power of data and reporting and have concrete examples of how you've used these tools to further community initiatives and improve policies/procedures across your team.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.