UI/MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Midwinter is looking for a full-time UI/Motion Graphic Designer to join our talented development team located in the Seattle Area. We are a small team of artists, designers and engineers working on something incredible.
Are you passionate about design with the skills and portfolio to demonstrate it? Have you worked in Unreal Engine? We want to talk to you.
As a UI/Motion Graphic Designer, your role will be to produce key graphic designs and FUI elements for our first game, Scavengers. You will work in a variety of styles and tools, from graphic elements created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, to FUI and mograph prototypes in After Effects, to 3D elements generated in Unreal Engine 4. You will also develop great looking widgets optimized for a PC/console action game using UMG Designer and Blueprint in Unreal Engine 4. You will work with an experienced team with a lot of drive and energy.
- Design and Produce graphic and motion graphic assets for key game features and systems.
- Develop and optimize UI content in UE4.
- Work closely with other developers to create and continually improve UI and Graphic Design across the game and studio.
- Design branding elements and style guide documentation for various projects at the studio level.
- Generate high quality assets for use in Marketing, Promotional and Social Media.
- Previous game industry experience.
- Recent Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Attention to detail, artistic skill and motion graphics experience, as demonstrated in a visual design portfolio.
- Communication, collaboration and organizational skills.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.