Midwinter is looking for an Office Manager to join our team in the Seattle area. We are a small gaming studio where everyone wears different hats from time to time and we value people who don’t shy away from jumping in to solve problems, regardless of the area or discipline. We are looking for someone who is proactive and a self-starter and that is willing to support the team wherever is needed.
As the Office Manager for our Kirkland location, you will be accountable for the overall management of the day to day support operations for the studio as well as working with the leadership team to facilitate scheduling and coordination of activities. This includes greeting and assisting all guests as well as responding to all other in person inquiries with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service in a highly professional manner. The successful candidate will also foster and maintain relationships with vendors, service providers and will provide a broad range of administrative support services to the office.
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments as needed
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord
- Procure asset purchasing.
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Entering payables
- Providing suppliers with remittance information
- Oversee hardware and software purchasing
- Submit expenses for the entire studio
- Coordinate with the Leadership team to set up onsite interviews
- Assist with staff travel bookings and conference registrations
- Provide general administration support to visitors, including issuing NDAs
- Special event planning (monthly staff socials, hosting events)
- Support the new hire on-boarding program
- Ordering and maintaining cleaning, kitchen, office and washroom supplies
- Receive, distribute, and post all incoming and outgoing office mail and packages
- Request and coordinate any office repairs, shredding, or related business service needs
- May be required to assist with general studio clean up
- Other general administrative support and duties as required
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a senior administrative role
- Completion of an administrative certification or equivalent experience (e.g., spreadsheet/database management, accounting and business communications), preferred
- Demonstrated delivery of exemplary customer service
- Proficient in both G-suite and Microsoft Office 10
- Ability to re-prioritize and adjust/adapt ongoing work and tasks in a high paced, high energy environment
- Natural curiosity and desire to set up new processes and ways of managing our business
- Experience with processing expense claims and other basic office accounting
- High level of ethics, integrity, discretion and confidentiality. You will regularly be exposed to sensitive information and will be expected to handle this with discretion
THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS
- Experience receiving and redirecting media inquiries
- Experience supporting with expense claims and basic office accounting
- Experience with travel management and related booking systems
- Experience working in gaming, software, computing, or related industries
- Prior experience working with virtual teams
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.