Midwinter is looking for a Designer to work onsite with our talented development team located in the Seattle Area. We are a small team of artists, designers and engineers working on something awesome.
As a Designer, you will help bring life and gameplay to the world of Scavengers using Unreal Engine 4. We are looking for someone who is proactive and a self-starter who is willing to support the design team wherever needed.
- Collaborate with design and environment teams to help refine gameplay and metrics.
- Design, implement and iterate on layouts for gameplay spaces.
- Create and maintain compelling enemy encounters
- Analyze, validate and respond to team critiques and player feedback.
- Demonstrable understanding of scale, framing, pacing and layout flow.
- A proactive and effective communicator who is flexible with their ideas.
THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS
- Some proficiency in text or visual scripting
- Experience prototyping levels, encounters or gameplay sequences
- Experience working with and collaborating with multiple disciplines.
- Proficiency in tracking workload and task progress, communicating needs and status to the team.
- Passion for multiplayer games.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.