SENIOR GAME ANALYST
Midwinter is looking for a full-time Senior Game Analyst to join our talented Games-as-a-Service team located in the Seattle Area. Tired of being a small cog in a big machine? Midwinter is a small team of artists, designers and engineers working on something awesome. Here, your work will make a lasting impact on the games we make.
Are you an expert in analysing game data, both real-time and offline? Providing actionable insights for effective player acquisition and retention? Understanding a game to an extremely high level, providing reporting, dashboards and detailed ad-hoc analysis/projections on request? Do you proactively perform data research, following your intuition to identify and validate opportunities for game improvements?
As a Senior Game Analyst you will work closely with the design team to identify gameplay questions and gather data to provide actionable insights for acquisition, retention and monetisation. You will support the Scavengers live ops team with creation, deployment and tracking of relevant KPIs, conducting experiments to better understand behavior patterns and identify trends/opportunities.
- Research data from a variety of sources to make informed recommendations for changes and improvements in the game.
- Provide detailed analysis of player behaviors to help identify areas in which we can improve the player experience.
- Provide detailed reporting and dashboards, using data to provide accurate projections upon request.
- Experience with SQL and R, SPSS, SAS or other statistical analysis software.
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau, PowerBI or Mode.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and/or Data Pipeline Engineering preferred.
- Programming experience (e.g Python, C#, VBA) is a bonus but not a prerequisite.
- You are adept at analysing and manipulating large and complex data sets.
- You have experience in similar live services game development studio roles.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.