DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Midwinter is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our talented development team located in the Seattle Area. Tired of being a small cog in a big machine? Midwinter is a small team of artists, designers and engineers working on something awesome. Here, your work will make a lasting impact on the games we make.
Are you an expert in creating strong global market entry for emerging games? Utilising appropriate tooling, tracking, analytics and integrations to drive efficient and accurate PBM campaigns? Have you executed post launch campaigns utilising world class content to buy ad-spaces, optimizing and adjusting where necessary, acquiring players through any and all social, digital and commercial channels? Using data to make informed and accurate decisions?
As the Performance User Acquisition expert for our first game, Scavengers, you would own and lead both our pre-launch, launch, and post launch campaigns. You would use analytics to evaluate every channel of acquisition to create the most effective campaigns of player acquisition possible. As a direct member of the Scavengers studio development team, you would be expected to have a direct input into the game’s content, features and approach.
- Play Scavengers frequently so that you understand the game’s unique appeals, so you’re that you can experiment with messaging different market segments in different ways and drive discovery for players that will love this game.
- Work in partnership with the tech teams to ensure strong analytics capabilities in support of paid acquisition.
- Own all acquisition channels for Scavengers.(Social, Digital, etc.)
- Acquisition and creation of world class content, and its distribution.
- Acquiring relevant data to gain valuable insights into the most efficient ways for us to market and advertise Scavengers.
- Constantly be working to get the most bang-for-your-buck advertisements by improving efficiency from the first moment players learn about Scavengers through their lifetime as a player.
- Creation of KPI’s for both a short, and long-term strategy, focusing on “priority” players that fit our key demographics.
- In partnership with the Marketing Head, work to spec and prioritize in-game and out-of-game improvements to the new-player funnel to improve effectiveness of your ads.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.