LIVE OPS PRODUCER
As the Live Ops Producer is to collaborate across multidisciplinary teams to facilitate the successful launch of Scavengers--showcasing SpatialOS technology--to players worldwide. You’ll be a critical driver in ensuring consistent build delivery and, as a result, the best possible player experience.
You will join an ambitious, experienced team, and have a significant impact by owning all pre- and post-launch activities. The work you do to drive the seamless delivery of the game to our players will provide a memorable player experience.
- Coordinate all game-related release activities internally and externally from pre- to post-launch, ensuring continuous delivery against our product goals - including pre-launch war room activities, creation and execution of release checklists, building live dashboards to monitor infrastructure and game health, triaging issues, communicating with stakeholders on launch status and game health, driving improvements to the release process, incident reporting, and coordinating maintenance and downtime.
- Own the delivery of an approved build into players’ hands by ensuring distribution platform compliance, managing hotfixes, triggering builds to be promoted into staging, and coordinating special one-off builds as requested.
- Liaise with stakeholders across Improbable worldwide to understand dependencies, support coordination, and manage expectations.
- Document and own the launch runbooks including escalation and on-call policies.
- Other responsibilities relating to large-scale launch activities (betas, tech tests, full game release, etc.
- Experience supporting a live service.
- Experience shipping products on a larger scale.
- Experience with project management tools such as Atlassian Jira.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong stress management skills and, by extension, crisis management ability.
- Experience (or strong interest) in the gaming industry.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.