ASSOCIATE ART DIRECTOR
Midwinter is looking for a full-time Associate Art Director to join our talented development team, based in Seattle but currently operating remotely throughout the West Coast.
We are a small team of artists, designers and engineers working on something awesome in the Unreal Engine. If you have a great art direction portfolio and enjoy working with other artists, we'd love to hear from you!
As an Associate Art Director, your role will be to commission and approve artwork related to the marketing campaign and service of our first game, Scavengers. Working in Unreal Engine 4, you will generate your own content and make a hands-on contribution directly to the game itself. Reporting to the Art Director, you will also provide mentorship and management of other artists.
- Reporting to the Project Art Director, establish the vision and approve artwork related to the marketing campaign and live service of our first game, Scavengers.
- Design branding elements, write briefs and style guides for various projects at a studio level.
- Generate high quality static and animated assets for use in Marketing, Promotional and Social Media.
- Work closely with other artists, designers and engineers to produce incredible final artwork.
- Direct and mentor other artists.
- Recent Unreal Engine 4 and Game Industry experience.
- Strong branding, graphic design skills and attention to detail, as demonstrated in a great looking design portfolio.
- Working knowledge of industry tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, UE4.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.