As one of the core decision-makers on Midwinter Entertainment’s first games-as-a-service title, Scavengers, is to propose, define, and prioritize game features and content that drive revenue while supporting the game’s vision as fun, fair, deep, and rewarding.
- You'll be fully integrated in the Seattle-based studio team and will drive monetization-per-player in close partnership with design, marketing, production, analytics, and exec.
- Drive the monetization strategy for Scavengers, identifying opportunities that will positively impact retention, acquisition, and overall revenue.
- Work in close partnership with Marketing (Player Acquisition) and Game Design (Player Retention) heads to define the product roadmap, set priorities, and lead the team to success.
- Ensure that Scavengers has the right features, content, tools, and processes to be a free-to-play success.
- Use data and player insights to run and operate Scavengers hands-on as a vibrant, dynamic, and engaging game-as-a-service that players enjoy investing in for years.
- Make decisions in alignment with the game’s vision to drive an excellent, surprising, and delightful player experience that consistently respects and engenders trust amongst the Scavengers community.
- Collaborate across the broader Scavengers team to ensure continuous alignment on product vision and goals, prioritizing work on an ongoing basis to keep the team moving.
- Partner with cross-discipline leadership to empower the team and help maintain a healthy, inspired working environment.
- Work closely with our Games Analyst to harness player data, driving insight through ongoing reporting and investigation.
- Monetize the game in ways that deepen player engagement, whilst following an ambitious short & long-term growth plan.
- Must have prior monetization experience in games.
- You have experience as a Product Manager working on a successful live game.
- You have experience working on live games across a variety of different platforms (PC, console, mobile).
- You are able to drive to consensus across teams using strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You have familiarity with agile software development methodologies and project management tools.
- You have a passion for games and an understanding of gaming culture.
- You are comfortable taking risks and challenging the status quo in service of innovation.
- *Unreal Engine experience is a plus.
- *Action / Shooter game experience is a plus.
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.