Midwinter is looking for a Senior Producer to join our talented team on the west coast. We are a small development team where your work and effort will have real impact on the games we make.
As a Senior Producer at Midwinter, you will help drive planning, structure, and alignment to achieve outstanding results. You will be working wtih a highly experienced team with a lot of drive and energy. Your work will directly contribute to the success of our studio’s first title Scavengers, currently available in Early Access.
AREAS OF IMPACT
- Adaptable, results focused approach to Production and Project Management.
- Working with development team and leadership to ensure releases are delivered within agreed constraints of time, scope, cost, and quality.
- Plan, track, and communicate work across the team to deliver foundational and player facing results.
- Problem solving production issues with Leadership and the team.
- Presenting progress of projects at product and business review meetings, taking accountability for product status.
- Build and maintain lasting, successful relationships with external partners and teams.
- Be involved in evaluating product concepts and developer capabilities.
- Working closely with Marketing through the product lifecycle to ensure their requirements are met in line with product marketing strategy.
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU
- Able to nurture nascent relationships, understand the creative vision of other companies, and accurately convey feedback to both product and business teams.
- Experience working with internal game development teams, having shipped at least one title.
- Production experience operating a game in a live service environment.
- Enjoy concurrently working with multiple teams and have an excellent track record of problem solving and project execution.
- Highly empathetic, able to build lasting relationships, and strong cultural alignment with Midwinter studio values. (see website at www.midwinter.net for details).
- Able to communicate complex concepts to a broad audience and act as an advocate for projects.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people who believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.