OUTSOURCE ARTIST - HARD SURFACE
Midwinter is looking for a full-time Outsource Artist to join our talented team development team. We are based in Seattle (Kirkland), but currently operating remotely throughout the West Coast. This position will focus mostly on Hard Surface content (Weapons, Vehicles, Items and Props) but we are a small team that wears a lot of hats, so occasionally collaborating on characters and environment art from time to time may be required.
As an Outsource Artist, you will develop, review, approve, optimize and integrate assets being developed at our world class partner outsource studios. You will be working in Maya, Substance3D and Unreal Engine 4. We are a small team of artists, designers and engineers working on something awesome. If you are passionate about beautiful games, enjoy developing in UE4 and have a great portfolio, we'd love to hear from you!
AREAS OF IMPACT
- Provide feedback, review, approve, optimize and integrate art assets in UE4.
- Create benchmark quality art assets and document best practices.
- Solve a wide array of visual, technical and production problems as needed.
- Work closely with many disciplines on a small, nimble and highly experienced team.
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU
- Recent experience creating high quality game art assets in Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience in a variety of 3D Software packages such as Maya, Blender, Substance, Marmoset and Z-Brush.
- Attention to detail and beauty as demonstrated by a world class portfolio.
- Experience teaching and prior relationships with outsource studios is a plus.
- Outstanding written, visual and verbal communication skills.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people who believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.