GAME AI ENGINEER
Midwinter is looking for a Gameplay Programmer / AI Programmer to join our talented team in the US. We are a small engineering team where your work and effort will have real impact on the games we make.
Are you the kind of engineer who enjoys working on hard and fun problems in multiple different areas at the same time? Do you find creating AI systems exciting? Do you have Unreal experience?
As an engineer at Midwinter, you will help create advanced systems using Unreal Engine 4. You will be working with a highly experienced team with a lot of drive and energy. Your work will directly contribute to the success of our studio’s first title, Scavengers.
What you'll do...
- Work closely with everyone across all disciplines on the team.
- Create solid and bug free systems.
- Maintain features and shipping quality C++ code.
- Maintain and expand the AI system for Scavengers.
What we're looking for...
- 2+ Years of industry experience.
- 3+ Years of C++ experience.
- Experience working with game AI. Preferably in UE4.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Great understanding of 3D math and debugging.
- Great understanding of performance.
- Passion for problem solving.
- Bonus: One or more shipped console games.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people who believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!
JOIN US AND WE'LL KEEP WARM TOGETHER!
Midwinter Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.